Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nairobi - June 10, 2009

Today was a busy day here in Nairobi. Xan's girlfriend Halie arrived safe and sound last night. This morning - more laundry, errands and even got to do a little more shopping. Bought some really cool items. I got Jess a snake made out of bottle caps! Think he will like it?
As of right now I'm all packed and Hubert, Xan and Halie are in the kitchen making sushi rolls. Wish you all could be a "fly on the wall" - Hubert is quite the task master when you are in the kitchen with him!
That's all for now just wanted to touch base before we take off for Masai Mara. We'll be back on Sunday so I hope to have some great stories posted sometime Monday although the end of my visit is coming up which I refuse to dwell on and although I do miss my family VERY much it will be hard to say goodbye to Evangeline. We have a list going for the few more things we want to do together before leaving so it will be quite a task squeezing everything in.
Talk to you soon!
Love,
Adina

No comments:

Post a Comment