Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jambo!
Just a quick note. We did not do much today. First of all Mr. Jetlag appeared and bit me in the butt so after we walked Truffles I showered and hit the sack for a couple of hours. We have basically been doing chores around the house and went out and ran a few errands. Sorry I have nothing exciting to report but both Evangeline and I were ready for some down time. I did find a few pictures on my camera. Still working on taking better pictures. Anyway here they are. Tomorrow the SUV is going in the shop for some work so it will be ready for our trip to Mount Kenya on Friday. I should have some interesting stories and pictures when we get back on Tuesday. Also FYI - Tuesday is Evangeline's Birthday!!!
Love,
Adina

Evangeline and Hubert

Hubert cooking away!
Jibari the cat
Jibari
Upstairs balcony
My cozy bedroom

1 comment:

  1. The house looks awesome. Not what I expected and I sure did not expect a "neighborhood". I guess I had a "Out of Africa" type of plantation house in mind. The house looks new and beautiful. Love the upstairs veranda!

    ReplyDelete