Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 05, 2009

Yesterday we had to stay home all day since the SUV was in the shop. Evangeline and I worked on the study. Hubert has tons of cookbooks that need to be reorganized.
We are finalizing our packing for our trip to Mt. Kenya this morning, heading to the Masai Market then on the road to the mountains. Don't know if I will be able to blog while I'm there so it may be Monday or Tuesday before I post a new one. Hopefully it will be full of some great pictures.
Love,
Adina
Here are a couple of pictures of our exciting day!
Before the big clean up
Just a few of Hubert's cookbooks

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness you are there to organize this. And I thought I had a lot of cookbooks! I only need a bookcase, Hubert has a whole room. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the update on your weekend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVANGELINE!!

    ReplyDelete