Sunday, June 21, 2009

Back in West Palm Beach - June 21, 2009


Hello!
I'm home! I survived the 2 long flights and arrived in Miami Friday around 2pm. I didn't get out of customs till 4:30 due to weather issues and the luggage so that was a little exasperating but it was all worth it to walk out into Joe's arms. I was in bed by 8pm. Saturday I unpacked and worked on uploading photos onto my Flicker.
What a difference being back in the US! They are uploading really fast!:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37676010@N02/
There will be more and more pictures posted daily as I find time to work on it.
I guess this will be my last blog since I don't think you guys would be interested in my mundane daily life in West Palm Beach!
I start my new job at The Garrison Design Group of Florida, Inc. on Monday. Wish me luck! It's going to be quite an adjustment going back to the working world after being home unemployed for so long but I'm really excited.
Love to you all!
Adina

No comments:

Post a Comment