Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nairobi - May 31, 2009








Hey Everybody!
I'm still trying to figure out better ways to post these pictures. Since I can't figure out yet how to label each picture here are descriptions of each picture from top to bottom:
1. Evangeline walking Truffles - we take her for a walk every morning.
2. Huge Bamboo Tree
3. Trumpet Tree
4. Mary the Pedicurist - Evangeline took me to the Village Market to get a pedicure. Isn't she beautiful!
5. Our pretty toes!
6. Pictures of the goodies we got at the Masai Market. The drive there was quite an experience! Since we had to go outside of Evangeline's usual territory it was a little unnerving for me! You wouldn't believe the deals we got! For example I got the 3 pairs of silver earrings for about $5. Evangeline is quite the haggler! (Couldn't take any pictures at the market - it was not allowed.)
7. Me with all the goodies!!!
Tomorrow we are going on a day trip to a lake that has lots of flamingos so you should start to see some real African pictures! Also Hubert is finally coming back from Mt. Kenya - I'm really looking forward to seeing him!

No comments:

Post a Comment